Thursday, October 4, 2007

Finished Week and Good News

Well, we spent about a week in Pecos as you all know. We had tons of fun. I got to see the Husky that Mason has. She is absolutely beautiful! If Mason wanted to keep her though he was going to have to get her fixed, and he didn't want to do that. I had told Clint about her (a week or two previous to this visit to Pecos) and he said that if the new landlord said it was ok, that we can get her. Well, the landlord said we could have her! I have a new dog! Her name is Cheyenne. I will have to get some pictures up of her soon.

Things are moving along smoothly with getting the rent house on their property. I am so excited. Can't wait to get out of our "hotel room" apartment. Hopefully by the time I leave Abilene and head back to Crane it will be ready. I will be here for about 2.5 weeks, and leaving after the Hounshell Reunion. All I can do is hope at this point in time. I am ready to be out of this 400 (guessing) sqft place!

Clayton is so happy that he is with his grandpa. Both of them are just so happy to be together. Clayton clings to him so much. It is too cute! I found out tonite that I made the Dean's List! YAY! Definatly gonna keep that up! I realized if I try I am good in school. If only I would have tried in high school. And last but not least, my best friend from high school had her second baby! She is a gorgeous little thing! I am so excited. I can't wait to meet her one day.

That is all for now. It has been a little over a week since I have last written, so everything in our exciting lives has not been included. More later!

No comments:

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones