Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Phew...

Well, it's my last night in Crane for about a week. :( I really wish I didn't have to go. I will be spending the next week in Pecos. Saturday I may go into Odessa for a trooper's wives get together. Who knows?! Can't wait to see Sharon and everyone, but I will miss my hunny.

Got to spend some time with Clint tonite by myself, OK, wait, I got to watch Clint sleep by myself tonite. On days that Clint and Joey (his partner) work past three in the afternoon I pick his and Andrea's kiddies up. So I was sitting over there talking with Andrea, the guys weren't home yet, and I get a call from Clint. I apparently locked him out of the house because he left his keys out for me to get the mail. Well, I am getting ready to leave and Andrea offers to watch Clayton for me. She normally does, but I don't take the offer because I don't want to, man whats the word, be a bother. Well, tonite I took it. I am actually glad I did and very grateful. I came home and cooked Clint supper while he took a nap in peace, than we at a nice quiet supper together. It was really nice to not have to clean up a huge mess of food, as a matter of fact, I didn't clean anything! I asked Clint to wash the dishes for me while I went back to Andrea's to get the baby, and he did! Such a sweetie. I sat over with Joey and Andrea for a bit, talked about Home Interiors magazine and than came home. It also has been raining for quite awhile this evening. Thank goodness. This part of the country needs all the rain it can stand. Clayton enjoyed watching it while he was on the porch before we left. He seemed like he was either talking to the rain or maybe to the passing cars, who knows.

Now we are just working on getting that little boy to sleep. He has not been sleeping well since we all have to sleep in the same room for another month (or at least when I am here). That was my exciting day though! Night ya'll!

No comments:

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones