Friday, September 14, 2007

Homecoming in Crane

This weekend is our homecoming weekend. Well, at 4:30 was the parade. Clayton loved it, he enjoyed watching the all the floats go by, especially those with lights and noise. Than the game began around 7:30. We sat outside our apartment with the apartment owner for about an hour and a half before we left (started at 6:30). She was protecting the tenants parking spots. Clayton had a ball running around the parking lot. OH! Speaking of. While we were standing outside I noticed Clayton got a little stinky, well I took him in to change him. I turned my back for a minute and he had the iced tea pitcher in his hands and tea all over the floor. While I was trying to get it cleaned up he continued to play in it, slipped and busted his face! Man, did I feel terrible! I got him cleaned up, changed and stuck him in the playpen so I could continue to clean uninterrupted. Got that done and continued to play outside. Around 8 I went over to the football game with Clint's partner's wife, Andrea. Her daughter had a blast with Clayton, which was nice, because I didn't have to chase the monster around. She did so well with him. Crane won the football game, I believe 27-14. I think don't quote me on that! YAY! I also got picked on because I was wearing a purple shirt, I don't own one! Rather I, not knowing, wore red and that is Iraan's colors. Oops! Oh well! I will be buying a Crane t-shirt tomorrow I suppose. So now finally about 3 hours after Clayton's bed time I get him down. That poor boy is pooped! Passed right out.

Tomorrow, to continue with homecoming, Elmer Kelton will be here. He is my favorite author! I am definatly going to get a book signed. YAY! I will let all know how that turns out. Ok need to go work on school work now...ugh.

Love All,
Dashielle

No comments:

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones