Friday, November 28, 2008

Recent Happenings

Yes I know it has been forever since I have been on here. I feel like I have been sooo busy! Going back to work is so draining when you haven't done it for a while! So anyways....

Clint came home one day from work and told me the driver's license office was hiring and thought maybe I should apply. Hey...if I didn't get it 'oh well no big loss'. Well I ended up getting the job and at the end of my first day got a promotion! No kidding!! Actually I had applied for two jobs and got the lesser of the two and beat out of the higher paying one. That day I started another examiner position came open and I got it! YAY! Anyways, yes I am giving people driving tests. Scary huh? I have been there since the 5th or so of September and still really like it. I work with some really good people.

Clayton is going to daycare now and learning so much...both good and bad. He talks soo much now! He kills me so much sometimes to see him growing up so fast! I can't believe he is 2 1/2 now! Time flies!! It's so neat finally being able to have a conversation with him and for him to respond in a way I can understand him.

Clint is still liking his job too by the way. hehe..Can't forget about him! Right now we are in Ft. Stockton for Border Star. He will be here until Thursday morning and then be home. I am just visiting him for the weekend while Clayton is with Grandma in Pecos. Today they all went to Hobbs for Wyatt's birthday party. Wish I could have gone but I have a test for work on Wednesday and had some much needed studying to get done!

This month is going to be soo busy with Christmas right around the corner. Hopefully I will be able to keep up on here with all of the happenings! This coming Friday we will be visiting Vickie here in Odessa, she is having a Christmas party. The following weekend we will be heading to Sundown to Clint's aunts for an annual Christmas party and on the following Wednesday we will be heading to Sharon's for Christmas at her house! It just wears me out thinking about it!

My mom came down to visit right before Thanksgiving. It was so much fun and great to see my immediate family all at once! I had to work most of the time they were here, but they spent most of their time with Clayton and that is what matters! Alright well I will close for now with some pictures. Ya'll enjoy!

2 comments:

Pat and Laura Potter said...

He is so BIG! Oh my heck! He is a cutie too! We have been busy too...I think everyone is! CONGRATS on your job. Driving tests? Sounds like it could be fun and very interesting.
I love Clayton's John Deere! TTYL-
Laura

Tanya said...

You are funny, you put Wyatt's b-day party and he is only 3 weeks older than Clayton. I know you meant Bryce. Finally you updated, like reading the blog.

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones