Monday, August 20, 2007

My First Blog

According to Tanya, this is something I need to get set up...so here I am! We almost have Clint moved into his apartment, we just have a few more small things to go. I wish that I could stay with him the whole time, but because of liability and the lack of room for Clayton to play we cannot stay there for more than a week at a time. Well, here we go, I am going to continue to bounce around! I am so ready to just be settled into one place. I know it will come, I am just ready for it to be here now! On to more things, I am going back to college to get my associates degree in business. I just finished my first class, on to the next. For those who don't know Clayton is just a rambunctious little thing. He is so full of energy, literally running around the house. He gets into everything! He can turn off and on a t.v., put keys in locks, he is talking up a storm. Just so much going on. Sorry if this is bouncy, this being my first blog, I am trying to get everything in at once. My next blog won't be like this, I hope! Talk to everyone later!

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

Yay! I have another blog to read! Good luck with everything.

Tanya said...

About time you start one.

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones